CFUW St. Catharines is a group of approximately 250 active, educated women who meet regularly to support a variety of community projects, as well as to socialize and network. Membership is open to women who are interested in participating in the club’s programs & activities, and who support our organization’s goals, namely to:
- Promote & encourage the higher education of women
- Participate in public, social and cultural affairs with an opportunity for expression of united opinion, and
- Cooperate in the aims & projects of the Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW National and CFUW Ontario).
Our year runs from September to August, and annual membership is $100. Our general meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, September through May. Members can join at any time of the year. Fee for non-email newsletters is $30. Student membership is $50.
NEW Members are always welcome! For additional information about our club, please click here to download our Programme Brochure or contact Mary Anne 905-892-5845.
RETURNING members click here to pay your 2017-18 dues online.
2017-18 New Member Enrolment
The 2016-17 Membership Dues are:
- Regular member with emailed newsletters – $100
- Regular member with mailed newsletters – $130
- Effective from February 1, 2018 until June 30, 2018, new members can join CFUW St Catharines for $70.00. Please speak to the Membership Convenor in the lobby before a meeting to complete the enrolment process or contact Mary Anne 905-892-5845.
There are 3 ways to enrol:
- Option #1 – Online Payment
You can pay online with Visa, MasterCard, Interac or PayPal.
- Review the Privacy Legislation Consent information below
- Select your desired membership option
- Click the “Pay Now” button, and follow the instructions from the PayPal secure payment website.
For options 2 & 3, click here to download the New Member Enrolment Form.
- Option #2 – Mailing your Payment & Form
Please print & fill in the New Member Enrolment Form. Mail it plus your cheque payable to “CFUW St Catharines” to CFUW St Catharines, 125 Carlton St PO Box 23011, St Catharines ON L2R 1R5.
- Option #3 – Joining at a Meeting
Please print & fill in the New Member Enrolment Form. Bring it and your cheque payable to “CFUW St Catharines” or cash to a meeting. Blank forms will be available at the meeting if you haven’t completed the Enrolment Form ahead of time.
You will receive a receipt by email (or in the mail) when your enrolment has been processed. Thank you for joining CFUW St Catharines. We encourage you to participate in our Interest Groups and look forward to welcoming you at our next meeting. Any questions? Please call Mary Anne 905-892-5845.
PRIVACY LEGISLATION CONSENT
|MEMBER DATABASE & DIRECTORY: Information collected will be used by CFUW St Catharines to create a Member database. Some of the information will be provided in aggregate format to CFUW National. The information will be used to publish a Member Directory in various formats including: a PDF file emailed to members, a printed list available to members, and a file available for download from the Members-only login section of the CFUW St Catharines website. The information will not be sold, loaned or provided in any way to any other individual or organization. The Directory is for the use of Club members with respect to their Club activities. It is not to be used for other purposes such as marketing. The Database information is also used for various other Club-related materials such as Interest Group lists for member-use only.|
OPT OUT: If you do not wish to have your name or photo or personal information included in the Member Directory, or have your photo or name included in the newsletter, website or Facebook pages, you can restrict the use of your information by initialing the applicable section of the New Member Enrolment Form and mailing or handing it in to Martha or the membership committee or by emailing email@example.com.